Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Love(s)

On Saturday, we took Davin to have his 1st birthday pictures made. Gosh, can you believe it's already been year since that amazing little boy entered this world and stole my heart? I sure can't! While we were there, we had the photographer take a few shots of Aryanna too...she wasn't too happy about having her picture taken (she'll get over that). As Davin's birthday gets closer, I can't help but think about all of the extreme ups and downs that have taken place over the last year...boy, has it been a wild ride! Everyone says that when you become a mother for the first time, you experience "real love", I believe it has happened already for me! That little boy is the absolute light of my life. He is such an important part of my life and always will be, I just hope he knows how much he is loved by so many people. As you know, we were recently blessed with the birth of my niece. Less than one year after Davin's arrival, we had another special delivery, Aryanna! I cannot wait to get to know her and all of the little things that make her special...she has a tough act to follow but I'm sure she'll bring just as much joy and happiness to all of us as Davin does. Anyway, here are a few shots from their session on Saturday!The Birthday Boy!Goodnite y'all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment