Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Bling

Well, it isn't for me but I'm excited none-the-less! For a few months now, Keil and I have been searching high and low for a wedding band that he likes. We practically stalked the jewelry store for new stuff and I surfed the web to find something that would appeal to him. Well, we finally found it!

Sunday afternoon we went to Evansville to do a little shopping and I suggested we stop in the jewelry store and "just see if they have anything new" They did! And he kept going back to this one ring, like he had never done before. Every ring we looked at after that, he would say, "Yeah, but on the other ring I really like how..." I got super excited because I was sure we had found his ring. So last night, I pulled up several images online (including the one we looked at in the store) and he instantly said, "that is the ring from yesterday"

SEARCH OVER! Ladies & Gentlemen, here it is:
An 8mm Tungsten Band with a polished finish. It is scratch resistant which will be amazing for Keil because, in the event that he actually wears this ring daily, he is always working on something and could seriously ruin a ring. I really liked some of the Titanium bands that we looked at but all of the reviews and research says that Tungsten is better as far as durability. We had to special order it because of his massive hand size and it should be here within the week! YAY! I get to mark one more thing off of my wedding "to-do list"
Hope y'all have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. yayay!!! that definitely sounds like something that Keil can't destruct :)

    ReplyDelete