I had a snow day today too. My plans were to take a group of my older girls to Paoli Peaks this Sunday to hit the slopes so I took today as my "Sunday". I have a feeling that the weather may have other plans! We'll make a final decision tomorrow depending on road conditions and the forecast. I got to hang out at home, which has become one of my favorite things to do, play with the puppies and put some laundry away (something I don't think has been done this week).
Keil and made potato soup for dinner, it was delicious of course! After dinner we got all bundled up, put the puppies sweaters on (well, except for Levi because he darted out the door before we could wrangle him into the sweater) and took them for a walk. There are a few pics below from our excursion:
No comments:
Post a Comment