Music started to play in the background and the sun began to shine :) It is PERFECT! Now, my birthday isn't until December 14th so I asked her if she was gonna let me keep it or if I had to wait...she let me take it home! I was so excited, I couldn't wait for Keil to get home so I could share the good news. He thinks it great because now he doesn't have to get it for me! I was really hoping it would be cold enough to wear it this morning but no luck, I'll have to wait until another day. Anyway, my Dad washed my car while I was there too! And it really needed it.After church, Keil and I had our engagement pictures. We decided to have them taken at Pennyrile, the same place we are having the wedding because it is super pretty, especially in the fall. Upon arrival we met our photographer, Ashley and her husband, Brandon. We were both a little nervous because we had never had professional pictures taken but Ashley was great! We had so much fun & can't wait to see the proofs!
Later in the evening we had dinner with some friends, Chad & Heather, who are expecting in December. We hadn't seen them in a few months so it was nice to catch up and we even got to see ultrasound pics of the baby boy! I think all of our friends are on the "baby wagon" now...but we love them anyway :)
A week or so ago I bought a little wooden sign to hang in my bedroom and it says "LOVE is what makes the world go 'round. Yesterday was a great reminder of how true that is...
Hope you all have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment