Tiffany is one of my oldest friends, we go way back. My mom and her mom are best friends so our friendship was one that just sort of happened because we spent so much time togeth
er as young children. I can remember staying at her house and her staying at mine when we were little, I thought she was so cool and I was cool because I got to hang out with her. Tiffany and I have a lot in common and I can trust her with anything.
Allyson and I have been friends since like the 5th grade. We were on basketball and softball teams together and our friendship really blossomed in high school when she rode to school with me everyday. Although, we don't see one another very often we never miss a beat. The great thing about our friendship is that no matter how much time passes between visits, nothing ever changes. 

Kali and
I actually knew each other in high school but weren't really close. We started spending time together about a year ago since we have many mutual friends. I think our first "date" was dinner and movie (one that we couldn't get our men to go see). I realized then that she and I could be great friends. Although we hadn't spent much time together in the past our conversation was so easy and natural. She is my workout buddy, since no one else with go to body pump with me. And she's probably the only person who will go to the gym and stop by Tumbleweed to have a margarita before going home!
And, then there is Amy. Amy and I became friends my sophomore year of college and have been going strong ever since. We spent many sunny days poolside at our apartment complex and many great nights out in Richmond. She is one of the strongest women I know. We aren't the kind of friends that have to talk daily or see each other all the time but when we do,it's like we are still neighbors in "smuf village" :)


All of these women are so incredible and I am a better person because of every single one of them. My grandmother once told me that a person is very lucky to have a handful of true friends throughout their lifetime. I guess I'm one of those lucky people! They didn't all come into my life at one time but I truly believe that they will all be there until the end.
Oh, and I guess you are probably wondering if they decided on a dress. Well, they did! And they all look so beautiful (just as I knew they would).
No comments:
Post a Comment