Friday, August 21, 2009

I LOVE HANDBAGS!

So for a few years now I have really love Kathy van Zeeland handbags. They are so cute and so affordable, which is a great thing at this point in my life! I don't have a lot of them becuase once I find a bag I love I carry it forever. Well, the other day as I was flipping through the channels I got stuck on QVC (yes, I know your grandmother shops on QVC but now, so do I). Kathy van Zeeland was there showcasing some of her new handbags and I was captivated. So I called my mom, who is an avid QVC shopper and asked her how to order one. I called and set up my very own account and ordered this amazing bag!

They told me the expected arrival date was the 24th, and I figured it would arrive much quicker. So, for the last 3 days I have been checking the UPS site religiously to see what the status of my delivery is. This morning, I checked and it is on its way from Madisonville to my doorstep! I am thinking of leaving work early ;)

1 comment:

  1. haha! you are so funny!! Did you ever get that Jessica Simpson bag that you ordered in Florida?

    ReplyDelete