Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Guilty Pleasure


If you know me at all, you know how much I LOVE, and I mean LOVE, all things monogrammed!  A friend of mine sometimes jokes that no one would would ever guess our last name begins with a "C".  And, I guess she is right, there are C's all over my house, inside and out!  I even crafted this little wreath before Christmas.  Well, not the wreath, I bought that but I added the C :)

Well, I MUST tell you of my latest purchase!  Since becoming an aunt, I spend slightly too much time browsing etsy and now that my SIL, Kelsey, is expecting (little miss Callie will arrive in mid April), I find myself on etsy at least once a day.  Spending all that time on etsy really allows me to find some pretty cool things.  So, with my love of etsy and my LOVE of monograms and personalized things here is my latest etsy find:

New larger size  . . . personalized wood blocks . . . I love how big they are and know you will too . . .  see below for sizes and price
Of course, mine will say "carter" but this is a display picture from the etsy shop.  Isn't is super cute?!  I absolutely cannot wait for it's arrival and I will for sure post a pic when it gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment