Saturday, September 25, 2010

In the last year

Today, I was doing a little reflecting and I had a "light bulb moment".  So much has happened in the last year and I have learned so many important lessons.  So here they are, the good, the bad and yes, even the ugly!

1.  Not everyone is as you would have them be...and this, you can do nothing about.
2.  Attitude really is everything
3.  People will disappoint you, if you let them.
4.  Sunsets really are more beautiful with the one you love
5.  After all these years, I still get a thrill out of chocolate ice cream and RC Cola (it was my Papaws favorite Friday night treat!)
6.  It is truly amazing how quickly you can love someone you just met (Davin and Aryanna stole my heart as soon as I laid eyes on them)
7.  Work hard, even when no one is watching.  It will pay off in the end
8.  Some people were born to be the center of attention...let them, it means way more to them than it ever could to you.
9.  Love was meant to be unconditional, no matter what.
10. Let it be!

No comments:

Post a Comment