Yes, I'm a list person: I have a list at work on my desk, one in my planner, and one at home. I seem to be neglecting all of them this week because there are very few check marks next to items on the list. Work is picking back up, all at once! And I'm totally not ready for the events that are upcoming. This week, I'm starting a new program, planning a Girl Scout Camp Clean up Day on Sunday, putting together an awards ceremony, working with Relay for Life and have a mega fundraiser tomorrow night Desserts First on top of my regular things! WHEW! On the bright side, there will be some pretty tasty desserts on display tomorrow night at our fundraiser. We invite local chefs to create a one of a kind dessert using a Girl Scout cookie of their choice as the main ingredient, they put them on display and individuals and businesses purchase tickets to come and see what talented chefs we have in our area. We also have a silent auction and this year some of the items are amazing (2 plane tickets from Southwest Airlines, UK Football tickets, a weekend getaway in the mountains). Here are a few pics from last years event:
Don't they look good? I can't wait to see what's in store for us tomorrow night!On top of all the things going on at work, we're planning a baby sprinkle for my nephew's mom. My niece will be here before we know it! The sprinkle is on April 25th, hopefully, Aryanna will stay in her momma's belly until at least after 4pm on that day! Her actual due dates is May 13 but we don't think we're gonna make it that far. I'm so excited for both the sprinkle and the arrival...but gosh, it's been a lot of work!
Wedding stuff has been put off and put off...because quiet frankly, I had other, more pressing things to get to! Now, we are less than 6 months away and I feel like there is so much left to do. I MUST meet with a florist, asap! But, I cannot seem to find the time...say a little prayer to help me find the time and get that taken care of. In addition to that, we have to select music and finalize about a bazillion other details!
I'm so thankful that we've found a house that we both agree on (which was like finding a needle in a haystack!) and we could actually afford it but, I'll just add it to my list of stuff to do! I've been trying to pack some of the things that we don't regularly use but evening finding the time to do that is hard and then finding a place to store all of these packed up boxes is a whole other story! My computer room looks like box city
We are supposed to close on the 20th, and hopefully, we will. We'll get immediate possession, so that's a plus and we can start painting. We're hoping (and planning) to paint before moving things in...maybe it's just wishful thinking though!
Just pray for my sanity and that all of this craziness slows down and we can get a handle on things soon!
I feel your pain!!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you guys are getting things squared away with the house and can't wait to see it!
Mom said that she can't believe that both of her kids are moving at the same time :)