Thursday, September 17, 2009

I LOVE FALL...

Fall is for sure my favorite season, everything about it is just wonderful; the weather, the colors, the smells, pumpkins & mums and let's not forget the start of football season! For several weeks now I have had my deep red mums planted in planters on my front steps and huge bronze mums I bought from a lady that my friend Kali works with (I'm not yet sure what I want to do with them), & yellow, red and bronze mums planted in my back yard. They are in full bloom, well not the yellow ones because my dogs have decided to use them for their private restroom, hopefully they'll come back next year. They are so beautiful! Yesterday, I was shoping for an after school program and I ran across the cutest fall colored dog sweaters. Yes, I'm the crazy lady who dresses up her dogs! I just couldn't resist, they were only $5 each, which is a steal, I think I paid $15 for their Christmas sweaters last year. So, after work I rushed home and let them model their new sweaters. I'm aware that is was 85 degrees outside so that could very well be the reason for their less than excited expressions. Usually, they love their sweaters! Levi didn't seem to mind the mini photo shoot, he posed nicely! Jenna and Toby on the other hand were not very cooperative. They wouldn' even look at the camera. Maybe we'll try again when the weather actually calls for sweaters :)

To top it all off...my dad came by my house this morning and gave me 2 UK/UL football tickets for this weekend! I'm so excited...not only for football but because I'm hoping I'll sneak a visit with my best friend while I'm there!






No comments:

Post a Comment