Since the weather was a little yucky this morning and the roads were slightly slick (and because I live 60 miles from my office), I didn't go to work today. Luckily, I have a very understanding supervisor and a very flexible job. We are actually moving our office and today was an unpacking/organizing day so I'll just be a little behind tomorrow when I get to work. I stayed at home and in my, well actually Keil's, pj's almost all day. I made potato soup for lunch and got a few things accomplished around the house. Then, I found out that I was going to get our fabulous nephew for a few hours this afternoon. He is truly my sunshine! He is growing into such a funny little boy and he has a crazy obsession with shoes (some say he gets that from me, they are probably right) and while I do laundry, he is usually occupied playing with my shoes...even the red high heels I got married in (shhhh, don't tell the men in his life!). He loves to try and put them on and sometimes he even gets lucky and can walk in them. It's so amazing to watch him have so much fun with my shoes. He talks to them and carries them around and when it's time to put them up, he knows where each one goes. It's pretty cute!
This afternoon, he stumbled on a new pair. I actually just got them for my birthday from my parents, RAIN BOOTS! Check him out:
Of course he has to have helping putting these one because they are as tall as his legs. But, he thought he was big stuff! And, Levi thought he was going to go for a walk.
I LOVE being an auntie...it's the best job in the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment